Follow My Money - The Next Condo I Am Buying In
Television City - By Brad J. Lamb
Name: Television City
Name: Television City
Builder: Brad J. Lamb
Location: 163 Jackson, Hamilton
Why I am Buying in Television city:
I usually focus on buying in undervalued areas that have potential for long term appreciation and cash flow.
Which is why I'm so excited to let you know that the next condo project I'm investing in really has the makings of a "home-run" type investment.
Below you will find my detail analysis for why Television city and why Hamilton:
- Toronto condos are launching at $1,100-$1,200 per. sq. ft.
- Entry level units are between $500,000 - $600,000.
- A 20% deposit is $100,000-$120,000.
- Television city is $580 PSF. At $300,000 and 15% deposit your investment is only $45,000.
- Neighbouring communities like Oakville, Mississauga and Burlington are trading at over $700 per. sq. ft.
- The Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) voted Hamilton as the 3rd best community in Ontario to invest in.
- Prices increased 23% in 2017 and 9% annually on average.
- Rents for 1 bedroom units are between $1,400 to $1,600 per month.
- Television City is only a 10 min walk to the Central Go Train Station that takes you to Downtown Toronto.
- The province is investing 1 Billion Dollars in LRT transit in Hamilton.
- Metrolinx is expanding Go Train service West into the Niagara region.
Beat The Money
- Pier 8 is a new development area in Hamilton.
- The 5 finalists are all major Toronto builders including TRIDEL, Great Gulf, Daniels, FernBrook and Urban Capital.
- These builders will launch at a much higher price point - beat the money.
- This is your chance to get in before we see a big jump in prices in Hamilton.
- National Bank found that Hamilton has the highest Economic Momentum according to their index.
- 48,000 new jobs created.
- 12.5% job growth.
- 4.2% unemployment.
- Largest employment industry in Hamilton is Heath Sciences.
Money Follows Arts and Culture
- Hamilton has a thriving Arts and Culture scene.
- Money follows Art and Culture.
- West Queen West in Toronto was a hot bed for Arts and Culture and transformed into in a high priced area to live in the city - this where my first investment condo was.
- Alex Wilson's money is following Arts and Culture.
Follow My Money - It is in Hamilton
- I have been investing in Hamilton since 2015.
- I have invested over $300,000 in Hamilton - in buildings.
- Condo's are easier and I am putting my money into the Hamilton condo market by buying in Television City.
- I have put my money where my mouth is.
The Developer - Brad J. Lamb
- Brad J. Lamb is bringing a superior standard to condo buildings - including 9 ft. ceilings, modern finishes, gas in the kitchen and much more.
- Brad's buildings have a history of out performing the resale market.
- His buildings have provided returns from 270 to over 400%
OUR MASTER CLASS ON CONDO INVESTING PRESENTATION- HAMILTON EDITION