Alexjwilson.com Presents: Episode #8 - My journey from $39,300 to $1,000,000 by investing in Toronto Condos.
There has never been a better time to be a condo investor.
- Rents are up 10-30% year over year.
- The condo market is poised to continue to grow as it is the affordable option for buyers.
There are 17 projects launching this fall and we have narrowed them down to our Top 4 Picks. Watch the video above for a more in-depth discussion.
NOTE: The projects are expected to launch end of September to beginning of October. If interested do not wait - fill out the form below to reserve your spot.
1) The Kingly - this is a new project going up at King and Portland. Extremely good rents in this area. This building is going to be complete in 18 months. The project is attached to The King Portland Centre. When this is complete it will be the new home to Indigo and Shopify's Toronto head offices.
2) Canary Commons - this is a new project going up in the West Donlands area beside the distillery district. This is an entire master planned community.
- It has a brand new YMCA.
- It is connected to the financial district via the new Cherry Street car line which runs along King Street (get to King and Yonge in 10 min).
- There is new green space which was completed in 2013 - Corktown Common Park.
- Buildings are 12-14 stories tall - not in danger of over densification.
- Beside a new employment HUB - which will be future home to 50,000 jobs and a new central transit location - http://urbantoronto.ca/news/2017/01/rezoning-application-outlines-vision-east-harbour-site
- I personally have bought a unit in the last phase of the development.
3) Peter + Adelaide - Taking up the entire North West corner of Peter and Adelaide it will be a statement building in the neighbourhood. This condo tower with be 47 stories and have nearly 700 units. This location will always be a draw to professionals that will be working in the financial core. This is a can’t miss project – walking distance to the financial core, the subway, theatre – everything is at your doorstep.
4) The One - Located on the South West Corner of Yonge and Bloor – this is the most desired piece of real estate in Toronto. This building will re-define luxury and put Toronto architecture on the international map. Designed by world renowned Foster and Partners this new building will become the tallest residential tower in Canada. This building will feature mansions in the sky – perfect for those who want larger spaces.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot or to set up a call to discuss more.