Welcome to Tour Des Canadiens 3 (TDC3) - Half The Price of a Downtown Toronto Condo on Yonge Street in Prime Montreal
Diversify your Toronto portfolio with an investment in the Montreal Market - with a prime downtown location.
- 5.8% unemployment - lowest unemployment rate since 1976.
- No Foreign buyer tax.
- Open immigration policies - 52,000 new immigrants expected in 2019.
- Real estate sales ate highest levels in 10 years.
- Home to McGill - Ranked the 3rd best university in Canada.
- NO DEVELOPMENT FEES on closing.
Why Tour Des Canadiens 3
- Part of Windsor Quad $2 Billion Dollar Development which includes Deloitte Tower and 1600 jobs and nearly 500,000 sq. ft. of office space.
- TD3 will be priced below current market values - low to mid 600 psf.
- Connected to subway system to take you around Montreal.
- Connected to the Bell Centre.
- Built by Industry leading builder Canderel - builder market leading of Aura, YC and DNA condos in Toronto.
- Phase One (TDC1) is currently selling on resale market for $690 psf and renting for $2.95 psf.
- With maintenance fees of only 0.41 cents a ft. a low PSF and rents of nearly $3.00 psf these condos will be cashflow positive.
Note: The majority of rental inventory in Montreal is from the 60's and 70's there is a lack of high quality new product like TDC3.
One day sales event Feb 24th - click below to register for floor plans, pricing and more information.
Source: Financial Post
The Building and Area: